In November we will be launching a series on mixed-faith marriages. We would like to hear from women who are active members of the Church, who are married to inactive or non-member men.
In addition to sharing your story, you might consider some of the following questions:
- How do you navigate your separate faiths on a day-to-day basis?
- How do you negotiate parenting?
- What do you and your husband share in terms of beliefs and values? What divides you?
- How does your extended family and your ward family respond to your mixed-faith family?
- How has your marriage changed your own spirituality and your relationship with God?
Stories should not exceed 750 words in length, and will be accepted until October 15, 2018. To submit, email [email protected] with the subject “Mixed-Faith Marriage.”